Fun with Photoshop AI

Just have to ask .... is this thread real or did someone just type in ... 'what would _______ have said about these pics? How would ____ have changed them? '
Who knows who is really talking/typing?? Scary for sure.
Drat! You're on to me already. I passed away 2 years ago. The AI engine I set up back then has been self-learning thanks to the 83,962,112 cell phones I hacked into a few years back and the 48 month pre-paid plans I invoked using other people's credit cards. My AI system was instructed to pretend that I was still woodworking and release moderate progress posts ovr the next 4 years. As a matter of fact, this isn't even me typing this right now . . . darn it! That foolish human forgot to include an instruction-set that precludes me reveailing my existence. Set self destruct! Set self destruct!

Personally, I don't think it would be disrespectful to edit your daughter-in-law out of the photo, because you're doing it with respect, not malice. Feel free to reach out if you need some help with the editing. I know a guy. ;)
Thanks. I might just do that. Sorry to highjack your thread. It triggered a response because I have been wrestling with this issue for a while.

Yep, that's what worries me. Most people are already pretty easy to fool...look at all the folks who re-post hoaxes and scams on social media. It's even easier if you show them something that reinforces their biases. For example, if I post a picture of Political Candidate A punching an old lady, a whole bunch of Political Candidate B's supporters will be sharing and reposting the photo like wildfire, even though it's highly likely that ANY political candidate would go around punching old ladies.
They are too busy pushing old ladies in wheelchairs off cliffs to punch them.

it's highly likely that ANY political candidate would go around punching old ladies.
In fairness... small town politics are in fact something else ... and I know a few guys.. and gals for that matter who.. well.. lets say it would be entirely believable :rofl:

She thinks a photograph should be an exact duplicate of what the eye sees, especially a landscape shot. I see it simply as a component of an artistic statement

I knew (briefly and not well.. but we met a few times anyway...) a fellow in the mid 90's when photoshop was kind of a fancy "new" thing who had made a mid six figure business out of doing what I personally felt were fairly trite if not a bit cheesy "fine art" photoshops of photographs and was selling in a few higher end Phoenix galleries. You're "city" prompt might be close if you added more peacock feathers somehow and some edge fading and a little mist...

I'm having too much fun with this...

I make the promo artwork to advertise our band's gigs, and do something different (and often seasonal) for every show. I usually just do a Google search for "four _________" with the blank being anything from Easter eggs to old men. I use that image as a background and add our band logo and call it done. Since our band name is a play on "OCD", I try to find a picture with three normal things and one odd one. Sometimes I spend an hour or more finding a workable background image.

For our upcoming gig at the Dragonhorn next Friday, I just selected a blank white background and told Photoshop AI to fill it with "four rocking chairs". It took a couple of tries, but this image ended up being perfect, since the AI engine really botched up one of the four chairs. :rofl:

OCDC Logo with Four AI Rocking Chairs.jpg