GASOLINE????

Prices have moderated a little around us, it was $4.65 this morning at one station (Murphy's). Still sux, but that's better than the $5.10 it was last week.

pisses me off when the station around the block fro me charges 4.89 still, and most stations around here are 4.65. no reason, they are just taking advantage...and I am not happy with prices being at 4.50

nothing will change anytime soon.

and Ive been paying close attention to prices in supermarket, and costco.

its getting real bad. whatever isnt raised 5-10 % in price(which is almost everything) theyve resized it down so you get less but packaging looks similar, you gotta read small print...they are just trying to sneak it by.

Use Gas Buddy to find cheapest gas in area. It is usually Walmart or Sam" s bur not always. Today $4.09. Prices have been coming down just a tad.
David

Drove past an Esso yesterday. Posted price was 2.047 per litre (6.01 USD per US gal). I'm so glad the scoot gets about 90 miles per tank (5 litres).

$4.01 at Sam's in Joplin. Other stations at 4.06. Looking better all the time. May be able to buy gas for mower if we get some rain to make the grass grow. Always somrthing to complain about.
David

Today I got the updated prices on LP for the next year. I buy maybe 300-400 gallons a year, all on summer pricing agreements. So the summer fill price (for having the tanked topped off in the summer months went up 40¢/gallon. Typically my fill takes about 150-175 gallons. Then I'll buy another 175 gallons to be delivered around February. The price of that delivery went up 50¢/gallon. In both cases it's less than I expected, but still plenty high. Meanwhile I got my first electric bill today under the new rates that are being blamed on the current situations. Whle my June usage was almost identical to my May usage, the total was $100 higher (15.5¢/KWH). The new rates are to expire in one year. Once again I'm wondering, we can weather these costs but many around us cannot....I can't help but wonder/worry about what they'll do.