Getting Edumacated

I think this is wonderful news. I truly believe everyone who is considering purchasing a weapon for self-defense or even for plinking should take a good course in gun safety and practice, practice, practice. The skills learned in how to properly shoot and handle a weapon are not just do it one time and it becomes like riding a bicycle. Practice shooting is necessary so that you learn to handle the weapon and to shoot straight. People need to learn to shoot straight. And for the sake of the kids and grandkids secure those weapons when they are around.

Vaughn, you and I have never talked much about this topic but I know from observing exchanges with others on the same topic we are on the same page. Before I became ill I was involved in Action Pistol; not so much now. But I still go to the range and shoot paper and metal targets.

Shooting is a necessary skill and for almost everyone it has to be learned. Be safe out there!

sorry Vaughn for high jacking your thread and the good news. Congrats on the new gig and I hope you make lots of money doing something you love doing. You'll be a great teacher and doing a much needed service.
You have to admit though a submarine launched missile is the ultimate concealed carry weapon.

sorry Vaughn for high jacking your thread and the good news. Congrats on the new gig and I hope you make lots of money doing something you love doing. You'll be a great teacher and doing a much needed service.
You have to admit though a submarine launched missile is the ultimate concealed carry weapon.
No apologies needed, Don. :thumb: And you're right...a weapon doesn't get much more concealed than a submarine. :D