Good thoughts for Sharon.

That is definitely great news... I remember when Dianne was in the hospital, then a nursing center for about 4 1/2 months only to come home for 10 days then have a stroke and then open heart surgery to replace her Mitral valve that put her back in the hospital for another month... was a long time for me.... she's still not back to normal, but is as "normal" as she will ever be.... just glad to have her back home and in my life...

Wish you and Sharon the best.

That is definitely great news... I remember when Dianne was in the hospital, then a nursing center for about 4 1/2 months only to come home for 10 days then have a stroke and then open heart surgery to replace her Mitral valve that put her back in the hospital for another month... was a long time for me.... she's still not back to normal, but is as "normal" as she will ever be.... just glad to have her back home and in my life...

Wish you and Sharon the best.
That sounds pretty tough Chuck.

Wow, what a long road you have been on. When Lou's foot got crushed, that was our life for about 2 years. It is a long haul but she is worth it. Feel free to pm if you ever need to vent or just blow off steam or whatever. Prayers continuing.

WOW, I don't know how I missed this post.

Sounds like a panic scary situation.
Diane and I have had a couple of scary rounds but none like that.

Like everyone has already said -- I will be thinking of you guys. Wishing all the best for for both of you.

Sharon got moved to the advanced Rehab center on Monday. They did a covid test and quarantined her for a day, so I wasn't able to visit yesterday (I will say, after 32 days straight, I didn't mind having a day off, especially knowing she was in good hands and making progress).

I was able to visit this morning and was able to actually participate in her pt session for the day and wow did she do good. We worked on getting up out of the wheel chair and using the walker and she was really doing well putting the steps in. Did some other leg exercises with the parallel bars and they worked her for the whole hour. She's got her stubborness back and is determined to get herself back in shape as fast as she can. That was really good to see.

Things are really looking up at this point. Thank you everyone for all your prayers and good thoughts.