Happy Birthday Jonathan Shively!

Happy birthday Jon!!!! Hope it’s the greatest!!! Bet ya Lou has special pie for you for dessert tonight 🥧 👍
Tom my friend, thank you for the great wishes! Lou made a special cake for me. First time mom hasn't made me an angel food cake though. Based on my physical profile, I haven't missed a meal!

Thank you Bill, didn't light any candles (not enough fire extinguishers!)

Have a great one Jonathan.
Thank you Glenn.

Enjoy the day, Jon! :b-day_cake::b-day::b-day_cake:
Thanks Ted, I did give it an effort.

Thanks so much Jay for the kind words.

Happy Birthday Jon! :b-day: :b-day: :b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: :beer: :beer:
Brent, appreciate the sentiments for sure.

Last edited:
Again with the birthday? Man, I could swear we just did this. :D Here's wishing you a great day and an even better year ahead. :thumb:

52eb9fa147fb92c68fc98126b7c6cc9c.jpg
Vaughn, you aren't alone in wondering how fast time is flying! Thanks for the cake and kind words.

Have a good one, Jon!
Thank you Fred, I gave it a great try.

Have agreat birthday and many more.
David
The plan is many more for sure. Thank you David.

Happy birthday Jon! :wave:
Thanks for the kind words Darren, hope your sawmill is operational soon.

Happy Birthday Jon! I hope there’s cake!
Peter, thank you for the kind words and yes Lou made a wonderful snickers cake with caramel dribbled in it.

Happy Birthday Jon... we almost got to have a joint party.....

BTW, if Dave Hoskins was a real friend he would send you a big mess of tamales....... :rofl::rofl: (Me too)
Chuck, yep, you extend your party next year and I'll start mine a little sooner!! I honestly don't know what tamales taste like. Thanks for the kind words Chuck.

Have a happy belated one Jon! And many more!
Toni, no worries on the belated kindness. Thank you for the kind words and thoughts my friend.

To all, I have been lax in replying and I apologize for that. You all had a party for me and I failed to show up. It has been a whirlwind around here to say the least. Good part is all of my students this year seem to be hard workers and positive minded as well as real pleasant to be around. Home front have a section of fence to finish fixing, hay is down as I type, hope to roll it into big bales late this morning as they are calling for storms this afternoon. Lou and I have a ton of feed to put away yet this morning but I finished getting the JD tractor's hydraulic lines under the foot platform taken apart yesterday and got the Oliver new fuel line and filter on as well as new battery and it started up like a champ. All summer has been three steps forward two back. Mom is good but really taking a lot of time (which I gladly give). All of you stay safe and healthy, thank you for letting me be a part of this great family.