Happy Birthday Peter Rideout!

Happy birthday. Peter. Not sure if you're into snowmobiles, but this just seemed fitting for a Canadian...

dce03cd83d48589431a5a02413b8ee2f.jpg

Peter, sorry for being extremely late to your birthday party, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY for 2021 anyway!! Hope there are many more in your future my friend. Kind of funny Larry brings up "dunkin" isn't it?!!

Hello Everyone
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, they are truly appreciated. I’m sorry for the slow reply, it’s been really busy here with lots of projects on the go and many, many conflicting time commitments.
Our son has been home from Alberta since October. He’s a high energy, skilled tradesman with lots of good ideas, so he’s really launched into some long-delayed restoration and repair work around our place. It’s hard to keep up with him some days!
Until the last week or so I’ve been making steady progress on a Mission style desk for our other son’s apartment. I really don’t want to lose my momentum on that. It really needs to get done.
To add some drama, we started a kitchen reno last week. 😳

Jonathan, your “Dunkin” comment resonated on several levels. He and I have explored a lot of those coffee shops on our travels while our wives were raiding the quilt stores. Then there was that now famous shower scene...😂

Thanks again guys. I’ll try to pay closer attention here. 👋