Happy New Year!!!

Dave Hoskins

Yeah, everybody take it easy and have a safe and Happy New Year. Personally, I'm doing my usual tonight. Watching movies, doggies in lap, drinking Dr. Pepper. Tomorrow smoking a brisket. Having black eyed peas with it. As well as some spuds.

10:00 here, and I'm getting ready for bed. Just finished watching a movie, took the dog out for her last evening 'business, and that's it for New Years. What an active social life I lead!

Happy New Year everyone! Myself and wife will probably be in bed by 9 because we are both sick with a cold. So no ringing in the new decade. :(

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Happy New Year! Spent this year again with the same friends we've spent with the past 10 new years, minus one, but he's always in our thoughts.

Wishing you all the best in 2020 and beyond.

Happy New year to one and all, hope no one is too hung over from last night's party....

Or if everyone is getting as old as me, I was in bed by 11:25 and asleep by ll:30.... got up about 12:30 for my first trip to the LOO.

Ham, turnip greens, and blackeye peas are on the stove along with Southern cornbread in the oven, so it must be New Year Day!!!

Have a good one, everybody!!!

Happy New Year Sunset from SoCal.

01012020 in SoCal.jpg

A quick shot out the back door with my phone. Doesn't really do it justice.

Hope you all had a safe and happy New Year's.