Here we go again buy or build? Pics added 4/12/13

Great looking kitchen a real one for a change not the Ikea crap. :) I like it. But i dont think your pictures do your work justice.:D And hey what do you see in that radiator that i am missing. Its a dust collector. :rofl:

The counter sure is great and that sink :thumb: Like cupboards that one can see in. Dang thats a nice change as much as i like wood i like the painted finish too.

So can we presume you made the breadboard too? Thats a neat one for sure with juice gutter.:thumb:

Well I barely finished that and the slave driver had me rip out the bathroom today.:doh::doh: Will these projects ever end:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And another 45 minutes of waiting for mud to dry than third coat on the bathroom. Prime and call in the tile guy.

some finished pic of the kitchen

Attachments

• tn_DSC01744.JPG
    tn_DSC01744.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
  • tn_DSC01743.JPG
    tn_DSC01743.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 39
  • tn_DSC07921.JPG
    tn_DSC07921.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 41
  • tn_DSC07923.JPG
    tn_DSC07923.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 37
  • tn_DSC07920.JPG
    tn_DSC07920.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 38
  • tn_DSC07938.JPG
    tn_DSC07938.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 34
And now with good weather on to the next project.
See that ladder in the pic that's my 32' and if I find the guy that took the rope off of it. I will use said rope to hang him from the top of the highest tree. Let this be a warning for all those that come after him. The rope is on the ladder for a reason. Either learn how to use the rope or stay off the ladder.

Attachments

• tn_DSC08049.JPG
    tn_DSC08049.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
great color work on the kitchen and the cabinets as well.. like the pale green you have in there.. so tell us what the rope is for on them ladders:) and who was the guy or kid that took it off.