Here we go again!

Dave Hoskins

Nice weather over the weekend. In fact it was in the mid 80's on Sunday and mid 70's yesterday. Today kinda cool and windy. Tonight snow and ice. Thursday temps start climbing back up again. Up and down. Typical Texas weather. Me thinks, anyway.

We were in the mid-60s yesterday. Woke up this morning to temps in the 20s and snow on the ground. Went out in heavy snowfall this afternoon with LOML to pick up a few things, and by the time we got home 90 minutes later, the sun was shining and the sky was blue with a few puffy clouds mixed in.

Depending on which weather pattern, they are saying 3-5 or 5-8 inches. Starting tonight around 4 pm through tomorrow 10 am. Wind gusts up to 20 mph. If I were a betting person, I would bet tomorrow will be an E -Learning day. In fact, took my computer home last night and will again tonight so I don't have to come to school to get it (that would be a dunce move!). You all wherever you are, be safe.

The storm started here last night, but only had a dusting on the ground this morning. It is going to sweep over home and give us about 1" to 1 1/2" but only a dusting north of there. The Chiefs parade will be cold for those that are going, all the red jerseys should show up well on the cameras

I had an Art Guild meeting today in preparation for the spring art show... 60 degrees when I backed out of the garage, raining cats and dogs most of the way to the meeting, a number of roads with water either in my lane or all the way across the road -- mostly between me and the highway, since I kinda live back in the sticks aways and take some back roads to get to where I was going... I came home on the main roads to avoid the flooded roads... expected to rain rest of the day and maybe tomorrow... by Friday we're expecting cold, don't know if it will be snow or just cold.

Still mostly blue skies here today, but as of 4:40 PM our high temp today was 28º, with winds gusting to 25 mph. Low last night at our house was 13º, which is cold for these parts. Looking out the window it looks like a nice day, but when you step outside it's pretty nippy.

75 here on Sunday, 65 on Mon. Wed was 25 and snow - 4-6" here about. Today it's 45 & sunny. Snow leaving rapidly. 56 tomorrow, 64 on Sat. Why do I have a cold?

That ain't fair, Ted! Was kinda iced in this morning. Didn't have anywhere I had to be so drank coffee and didn't get excited about it. Later went out and bought a new router as the old one (10-11 yrs old) was starting to cause erratic issues. Never knew it if was gonna keep ya online or not. Been so long since I had to set up a new router had to scratch my head and drink some Dr. Pepper to remember.