Honeycomb Cutting Board

That is a good looking board, and interesting build to watch. I hadn't seen the trick of using salt in the glue-up to prevent shifting before. Guessing the salt doesn't affect the glue much, at least not sprinkled heavily.

Yeah, the salt trick was a new one to me as well. I wonder if that's how he ended up with the few "microscopic" gaps that he later filled.

I was also a bit concerned with his table saw technique. His hand seemed pretty close to the blade when he was grabbing the outfeed. It also looked like he was about to pinch the cut the way he was grabbing the wood.

Yeah, the salt trick was a new one to me as well. I wonder if that's how he ended up with the few "microscopic" gaps that he later filled.

I was also a bit concerned with his table saw technique. His hand seemed pretty close to the blade when he was grabbing the outfeed. It also looked like he was about to pinch the cut the way he was grabbing the wood.
Yeah, had the same concerns on the TS. Not worth getting a good shot for that.

I've never used it, but did see something about the salt trick some time back... and I do have a box of salt in my shop.
I didn't catch the bit about the saw technique, but would have to agree with all on that... I'm more afraid of my TS than any other tool in the shop... maybe why I don't use it often... it does make for a good catch-all table near the lathe.
Was an interesting video, but not one I plan to use anytime in the future.