I am in the middle of building a Wood Fired Pizza Oven. I am looking it see if any you guys have done something like this ?

Just IMHO.. add more rebar. I would do a full mat at maybe 6" spacing, or alternatively a ring like you have (or you know maybe two. :rolleyes: :D .) around the outside. with concrete mesh infill would also work. Tying that outer ring of rebar into the center somehow though seems like a good idea at least.

I assume you're pouring to fill in those holes in the uprights as well? a hunk (or two :D) or rebar in those wouldn't hurt anything either.

I don't know a lot about concrete.. but I do know that more rebar pretty much never hurt anything.

Good deal, that should definitely help reduce the risk of cracking on the top, its a small enough piece it shouldn't be to bad but a lot cheaper now than later :)

Also spray everything down really well with water first, especially those cinder blocks so they don't steal to much moisture from your concrete. The slower it cures the tougher it'll be.

Good deal, that should definitely help reduce the risk of cracking on the top, its a small enough piece it shouldn't be to bad but a lot cheaper now than later :)

Also spray everything down really well with water first, especially those cinder blocks so they don't steal to much moisture from your concrete. The slower it cures the tougher it'll be.
Ryan Thanks a bunch, that is a good tip.

Ryan
It will be a brick 🧱 form, the sides of the oven will be tad wider and the form will come out at the end.I will have to rebuild the form as dummy me I miss read tap measure and build it to short.

giphy.gif