I can really see a use for one of these. I have a small shop and looks like I always well

Does not look practical to me. You still need space to open it. If heavy items are stored on it, what happens to them when you need work bench space? My shop has limited space. I gained working space by using 'islands' or stands for several tools at once. e.g. one island has two grinders, a grinder-sander/polisher, a belt grinder/sander and a scroll saw. Then there is a storage shelf below.

It's a cool and clever design, but Frank has a good point about needing floor space to open it, and also needing to unload the shelves if you need to use the bench surface. Still, there might be other applications where that idea would be handy.

There are a bunch of wall mount fold down workbenches that also look fairly nice if you had an area where there was unused wall space.... which.. I've never actually seen.. but in theory..

I have a vertical storage unit on wheels that I like to use for storing some of the larger tools. Like others, I lack floor and wall space to take advantage of something like this, although I appreciate the engineering.

I guess this appealed to me because of starting to do intarsia work.. I have 2 slow speed grinders with sanding devices on them, A Ridgid combo sander that I use as a spindle sander and Craftsman belt/disk sander that I use mainly for shaping intarsia pieces. They are currently on various pedestals, and cabinets. I can see them all mounted on something like this that I pull out in the shop, lay them all down in a row and there they are to go from one to the next. When done with the piece of intarsia l fold them up in this stacker and shove them in the corner out of the way, not quit that simple because I use some of the sanders for other builds.

I guess this appealed to me because of starting to do intarsia work.. I have 2 slow speed grinders with sanding devices on them, A Ridgid combo sander that I use as a spindle sander and Craftsman belt/disk sander that I use mainly for shaping intarsia pieces. They are currently on various pedestals, and cabinets. I can see them all mounted on something like this that I pull out in the shop, lay them all down in a row and there they are to go from one to the next. When done with the piece of intarsia l fold them up in this stacker and shove them in the corner out of the way, not quit that simple because I use some of the sanders for other builds.
Seems like a good use case for it. Would make a nice workstation that would be easy to put away for sure.