I continue to be impressed with Fusion 360

Don Baer

Staff member
The more I learn about Fusion 360 the more impressed I become with this software. I have decided that if possible I will spend at least a half hour every day to learn a new skill with this software. I will from time to time publish something here to share with others some of what I have learned that I consider helpful to those here on the forum. While I don't in any way want to imply I am and expert on this software I do feel that it is a very useful tool that others might benefit from. There are other software tools out there and they all do things a little different but I will say that from what I have learned so far F 360 is at or near the top of the list. for now I will start a new thread to show how to do some simple operations in F 360.

Good to hear this.

Coming from Solidworks on the job, and with the fully legal use of Solidworks at home as well since 2007, I need a platform for home now that I am retired. Fusion 360 appears to be about my only choice that is close to Solidworks. I have chosen F360 as my home goto.

Nice to know someone else is digging in. I have not had the time lately, though winter will be upon us again. Winter will allow a bit more time.

I'm kinda with Leo on the not having time lately, but need to spend more time on it. Still using Sketchup as my go-to, but the lack of sculpting tools is pushing me to F360