I need a hair cut

How much is a hair cut these days. I have cut my own, buzz job, for probably 10 - 12 years. I quit cutting it about 8 weeks ago,,,, now it is the longest it have ever been. So is my beard... I and I just may never cut either again,, haven't decided yet. I have had a beard since '66 but it has always been pretty short.

Haircuts are running a bit north of $20 here, $25-30 after tip. Less if you go to the beauty school but you have to be prepared to get an uncertain barber with shaky hands who takes 3 hours to do a mediocre job.

"Core math skills being used...I get a haircut every 2 weeks at $20 a pop, 6 weeks of no haircut = ( (6 / 2) x $20 = A new saw blade)"

When I lived in Hawaii for a few years I priced everything in surfboards. I never really bought many surfboards but it was a useful metric to check myself.. This is 0.25 surfboards, do I want this as much as I'd want 1/4 of a surfboard. Hmmm.

Hate make some of ya jealous, but. At my barbershop, I would get my head shaved with hot shaving cream and straight razor, head steamed by a hot wet towel, massage of the head with some bay rum, and neck and shoulder massage all for $15.00. I always tipped $5.00 as I think she deserved it.

Hate make some of ya jealous, but. At my barbershop, I would get my head shaved with hot shaving cream and straight razor, head steamed by a hot wet towel, massage of the head with some bay rum, and neck and shoulder massage all for $15.00. I always tipped $5.00 as I think she deserved it.
Sounds almost like "short time $2" "G,I, #1"

Does anyone know where I can get a Flowbee?
With 16 bidders, you're gonna have to really want it. :D

Of course you could just splurge for the one at the "Buy It Now" price of $349. :eek:

Go for it! If ya mess it up too bad, you can always shave it and start over if you want!
My Grandpa always said the only difference between a good hair cut and bad hair cut was 3 days.
Thats what he told Grandma when he came home from town with a new pair of clippers because hair cuts went up to 25 cents and he said no way was he going to pay that much for a hair cut. Here ya go Momma learn to cut, she did and everyone in the neighborhood came to her for hair cuts. We always had lots of eggs to eat :giggle: