I'm a Grandpa!!!

Dang! I just now went to the Hallmark store and found absolutely no "Congrats on your new baby snakes" cards. I guess a cake will have to do. Sorry about that, Grandpa. :rofl:

snake-cake.jpg

They are cute little buggers! Gonna try and get a photo of at least one of them tomorrow. I'll gladly take that title, Ted! Rat Snake King seems kinda fitting! By the by, Vaughn. The cake looks tasty.

A couple of years back I had a visit from one Zeussette's distant cousins.... he was sorely annoyed when I knocked off the thermometer down on to the work bench... and the way he was moving when I tossed him out the door, he may have kept slithering until he reached Texas... Still wondering how he got up the window facing to the top of that thermometer.... it up in the top right hand corner of the window and is about 6 feet or so up from the floor. For that matter, wondering how he got in the shop since I think the walls are pretty tight against flooring and is about a foot off the ground at the north end and nearly 18" at the other end of the shop.... the door seals pretty well and is the only other access to the interior, unless he scaled the outside walls to the roof line which being corrugated metal does leave air vents along the tops of the walls. 'tis a mystery.

DSCF4484.JPG DSCF4487.JPG

I hate it when they do that. It'll scare the beejeezus out of you! One time I reached up onto a shelf without looking to get something I knew was there. Trouble was I didn't know what ELSE was up there. Things got western pretty quick.

Alan