I'm having another grandchild a little girl this time

I would tell you congratulations too, but I'm jealous... no grandkids in my future.:p
My son is over 50 and my daughter is almost 60...

Aw heck, gotta say congratulations anyway ... we can all live vicariously through your posts.

I would tell you congratulations too, but I'm jealous... no grandkids in my future.:p
My son is over 50 and my daughter is almost 60...

Aw heck, gotta say congratulations anyway ... we can all live vicariously through your posts.
I'd better hurry up and have some kids if I ever hope to have grandchildren. :D

thanx everyone. im looking foward to a little girl. its great watching them and being invovled in their lives as they grow with enough time to actually watch them grow. my 2 yo grandsin us developing a personality, he thinks hes a comedian. recently i cracked my head on something in the yard while picking something up with him. I grabbed my head, the pain was intense. nice lump. that entire day my grandson would fall on the floor, grab his head and fake cry then crack up laughing. he thought grandpa getting hurt was funny. everything is funny to him or at least until he has to have his hair shampooed in the bath, that he doesnt like

the baby is due I believe second week of march.
we are both hoping by mid may my daughter could handle both kids for a month without help from mom.
well, not that she couldnt, but its how elen feels she might need mom for a helping hand.

Id like to drive out to yellowstone national p;ark in may, prolly our last big roadtrip.