I'm still above the grass

Frank Fusco

I've been gone a while. Life, and near death, sorta got in the way of things for a while. My wife took seriously ill and was hospitalized for over two months. Six weeks of that she was in a comatose condition and there was concern she would not survive. Finally, home I had to care for her and maintain an IV. Seemingly over that she was soon back in the ER but came home OK. The next week I was in the ER twice and hospitalized for a week. And, of course, the covid thing got in the way of a normalized life. Then my old computer finally became impossible to use. I set up a new one and second day in use it got one of those evil malwares and had to go in the shop. Plus my house fell into a large sinkhole and the Russians invaded. (well that part isn't true but recent problems couldn't have been much worse if that had happened. FWIW, I'm feeling good now and so is wife. Life is unpredictable. Appreciate every moment. Each breath you take is a blessing.

Yesterday it dawned on me that I haven't heard from you in a while. Sorry to hear your health problems and wish for fast recovery for both you and your wife!. Keep up the good vibes and keep posting.
David

Hey Frank, good to hear from you. Sounds like not a lot of fun lately but sounds like it's mostly working out so that's good. Hope the sunshine and good times keep rolling for a while for y'all!

Like others, I'd been wondering how you were doing. Sorry to see it's been a challenging few months, and sending my best wishes that things will smooth out of you both. Take care and keep in touch.