Im throwing this away...do you need a part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Baugues

I'm trying to clean up my garage and shop to maximize what little storage space I have. I tend to hang onto stuff for years with no real use so I have a couple of tabletop machines that have to go. First is a small table top joiner. The bearings in the motor went bad. I had plans to somehow rig up an external motor but since have gotten a different and larger joiner so I have no need for this.
Second is a Craftsman combo sander. The aluminum disk for the side sander cracked and I had a hard time finding a replacement and ended up simply buying a new sander so this also needs to go.
If you can use a part..... handle ,switch, knob, outfeed table, belt, pully...whatever...let me know and it is yours free. Your also welcome to take the whole machine but shipping would be expensive since they are heavy.
There have been many times I've looked on ebay for a part so that is why I'm mentioning it here for my forum friends.
Parts are free if you can use them....let me know.

.IMG_4041.jpgIMG_4038.jpgIMG_4037.jpgIMG_4046.jpgIMG_4042.jpgIMG_4043.jpgIMG_4044.jpgIMG_4045.jpgIMG_4047.jpgIMG_4039.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.