Job site air filtering

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
My contractor has had one of these BuildClean units running on my loft remodel. He did put up some plastic during the drywall removal, but quite honestly the dust in other parts of the house has been pretty minimal. Not a cheap unit, but I can say that it works pretty darned well.

R_0_6338CC.jpg

http://www.buildclean.com/

Looks handy, Darren, but your wife's gonna be upset when she see that other woman and unknown kid in your kitchen. :D

My workshop is in a hole in the ground, really, and it's dusty. I have a shop built filtration box thing but it really does not work that great, I wonder if this unit would be a better solution than the typical hanging box, and it would have the added benefit of being portable to take to the odd jobsite remodel that I do.

What do you think?

Cheers!

My workshop is in a hole in the ground, really, and it's dusty. I have a shop built filtration box thing but it really does not work that great, I wonder if this unit would be a better solution than the typical hanging box, and it would have the added benefit of being portable to take to the odd jobsite remodel that I do.

What do you think?

Cheers!

It seems to be doing the job. The day that it would have been the dirtiest was when they were dropping the old drywall ceiling and there wasn't any dust in the upper floors of our house that day. They will be sanding the new drywall later this week, but not sure what kind of sander/vacuum setup he's using yet. I'll let you know my thoughts when they get to that part.

It seems to be doing the job. The day that it would have been the dirtiest was when they were dropping the old drywall ceiling and there wasn't any dust in the upper floors of our house that day. They will be sanding the new drywall later this week, but not sure what kind of sander/vacuum setup he's using yet. I'll let you know my thoughts when they get to that part.

Well I am interested, it's not cheap, but then again neither are my lungs LOL

Cheers!