Lasagna...

Mike Stafford

I am not Garfield but I do love a good lasagna and if I do say so myself, this is a delicious lasagna recipe. I made this the first time. several years ago for my sweetheart's birthday and ever since it has been known as My Sweetie's Lasagna..

Umm um good! It never comes out of the pan perfectly but that doesn't affect the flavor.

Happy New Year! to all and to all a good night. We will be sound asleep when the New Year rings in.

Lasagna.JPG Lasagna slice.JPG

My wife downloaded a recipe for me to try for lasagna in the instapot.... may have to try one of these days.
I have made a lasagna recipe in the Instapot and it was delicious. I don't know what your recipe calls for in the way of pasta but I used Pasta Mista for my noodles. it is a mixture of three kinds of smaller pasta which provides great texture in the dish. We didn't find that it froze so great but if you have a large household that is not an issue.

I have made a lasagna recipe in the Instapot and it was delicious. I don't know what your recipe calls for in the way of pasta but I used Pasta Mista for my noodles. it is a mixture of three kinds of smaller pasta which provides great texture in the dish. We didn't find that it froze so great but if you have a large household that is not an issue.
Our household is 2... I haven't read the recipe yet, but will give it a go in near future