Learn something NEW every day.

Leo Voisine

Yesterday my neighbor has the local bishop come to his house to bless a small chapel he built. My neighbor is FAR MORE than amazing. The Chapel is truly a work of ART.

It was a really BIG event. Neighbors, friends, family all came is Portuguese fashion. They know how to celebrate an event.

I brought my Canon 90D and did a really nice video of the blessing. Took a ton of pictures as well.

One video is 11.2 gb.

When I tried to put the video on a 16 gb usb I got a message that the file is to big to fit on the usb. So I tried a 32 Gb usb. Same issue. I di a quick format, no change. I did a long format - no cigar.

So I looked on like and this was the answer.

why can I not put a 11 gb file on a 32gb usb

This is due to FAT32 limitation. Files larger than 4GB can NOT be stored on a FAT32 volume. Formatting the flash drive as exFAT or NTFS will resolve this issue. ... Older operating systems may need a patch installed for exFAT compatibility.

So I did a quick format and set the exFAT. It took all of about 2 seconds - voila -- it works.
1-mod.jpg
Learn something new every day.

He is in construction. He got the steeple from a chapel that was being demolished in Newport, Rhode Island. Inside he aquired some REALLY OLD hand hewn beams and used then on the ceiling. All the bricks are from buildings that were being torn done. Ohhh the list goes on and on.