Lee Valley Veritas "Seconds" Event Tomorrow

I grabbed a 1/8" PM-V11 bench chisel I've been wanting for some time to complete my set. New to me experience. I waited in a "virtual waiting room" for about 2 minutes before I got onto the site. I was the 2,135th customer...apparently. Interesting, I guess that kept the site from crashing.

I grabbed a 1/8" PM-V11 bench chisel I've been wanting for some time to complete my set. New to me experience. I waited in a "virtual waiting room" for about 2 minutes before I got onto the site. I was the 2,135th customer...apparently. Interesting, I guess that kept the site from crashing.
Nice, Yeah, I've not seen that queue service before either, but bookmarked it for another project. I think I was around 3500 in the queue, had a 4 minute wait. I was mostly curious what was on sale, but nothing I was willing to buy and let sit for the next year while I wait to get shop setup again.

Worked fine for me with one exception. I put something I wanted in my cart, spent about another minute deciding on something else and went to check out. It was gone :rofl:. It cracks me up when I fall victim to the behaviors that I often preach about to others 😏.