Little Week-End Project

Paul Douglass

I've been trying to get back in the shop more. So I made a ball dispenser for my dogs collection of balls. It works pretty good but he was upset that I got the last "S" glued on a little crooked... My daughter sen me six LeCrosse balls from the collection they have. Her dog finds them in the field she takes him to to play ball..

Attachments

• ali ball shute 2.jpg
    ali ball shute 2.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 21
  • ali ball shute.jpg
    ali ball shute.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 21
It would only take a minute to train him.. But he can't reach that high... I trained him to open the out side door to my shop in about 30 seconds.. hung a rope with a stuffed toy on the knob.. I do not shut the door all the way, so it will pull open, showed him one time that if he grabs the toy and pulls, the door will come open.. Our Standard Poodle still has not figured it out, in three years. I really think, she knows what to do,,but she is such a diva, she refuses to put that dirty toy thing in her mouth... She stands behind Ali and when he opens it she runs out.. Our cat also knows that Ali can open the door for him.. He sits there and howls until Ali come to take care of thing. Ali is a Lab.