Living room suite in QSWO

I think I’ll just hire you to do my stuff and retire, really great Rennie 👍👍👍
Now there's an idea . . . Beautiful work Rennie. Visually I miss the hinge barrels showing for the doors but that's probably just hangover from looking at a lot of this style. I have certainly used non-traditional hardware to make 'traditional' pieces more functional in the modern world. The customer gets what they want and the look is just great. That top is one of those surfaces that you just want to reach out and touch; just looking isn't enough.

Now there's an idea . . . Beautiful work Rennie. Visually I miss the hinge barrels showing for the doors but that's probably just hangover from looking at a lot of this style. I have certainly used non-traditional hardware to make 'traditional' pieces more functional in the modern world. The customer gets what they want and the look is just great. That top is one of those surfaces that you just want to reach out and touch; just looking isn't enough.
Yes, hinges were a customer choice - he wanted concealed. Full inset concealed gets a bit tricky with face frames as you have to install a special bracket to which you attach the hinge. It sticks back into the cabinet about 2". The ones I used are Blum. They're good quality and very adjustable on 3 axis.

Yes, hinges were a customer choice - he wanted concealed. Full inset concealed gets a bit tricky with face frames as you have to install a special bracket to which you attach the hinge. It sticks back into the cabinet about 2". The ones I used are Blum. They're good quality and very adjustable on 3 axis.
Those folks at Blum are crafty devils. Your inset door reveals look spot on and that is so important to making a rectilinear form like this really work. It's your attention to detail and great execution that puts your stuff on another level. I'll tap your experience in the future if you're willing since when I look at Blum's variety and selection I start to blur . . . :D