Lots of Vertical Space

That's a beast of a band saw. Is it in working order?

Phil
Not yet, Phil, but hopefully this year we can turn our attention to getting it working. We saved it from the scrapyard about a year ago. A guy south of here was cleaning up an old family farmstead and we were there looking at something else. The old bandsaw frame was standing in the bushes behind the barn. It took some digging through a lot of junk, but we found all the parts (I think).
I’ve been doing some research and found some good resources. Right now I’m following very closely a big bandsaw restoration that Keith Rucker is doing for Jimmy Diresta down south.
My thoughts at this stage are that I would set it up mostly for re-sawing.
Thanks for your interest. Stay tuned!

Keith Rucker
There are a large number of restores on the OG source over at the owwm forum (which is. not entirely run by Keith.. but.. kinda..), if you have questions there's a 99% chance that not only has someone restored similar bandsaw, but that someone has restored the same bandsaw, and there's a better than even chance that someone has the spare parts in their rathole. Once you get ready to get really rolling, I'll see you over there :D