mantel project

its a pain to clean out a gun with this water base pigmented lacquer and it would be worse to clean the pressure pot when the clear coat comes i might use it jay.. switching between solvent and water base is a new game for me to learn the tricks on

i dont have warm water just cold out there.. ...
When your budget allows, consider installing one of these. I've had this model in my shop since 2009. I see there are lower cost units available now.
Point-of -use water heater.

618rkqKW2WL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ok got cleanup down to 30 minutes time yeah,, but ran into a situation i missed when applying the detail sconces,, got a fine crack that is from a bevel on the trim bottom edge.. so my question is could i use some latext caulk and fill them then spray over it with this water base lacquer.

Attachments

• crack.jpg
    crack.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
  • crack2.jpg
    crack2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 18
i still dont like paint.. but have learned a lot with it. got the last of the white on today so sand out and top coat with the clear and its off to the customer. no signature on this i dont want no more paint!!!

cleanup is ok but i got a spot inside the rotation nut where the needle goes threw that i cant get to with a brush and its still white, wet rag and dowel still wont budge it this stuff sticks to anything well if you dont want it to.

cleanup is ok but i got a spot inside the rotation nut where the needle goes threw that i cant get to with a brush and its still white, wet rag and dowel still wont budge it this stuff sticks to anything well if you dont want it to.
Try acetone to see if that'll dissolve it. Acetone is an 'almost' universal solvent and works on 'some' acrylic paint products.