Mobile/tablet users

What are you using for your mobile device/tablet?

• Tapatalk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’ve been using Tapatalk on iPhone and Tablet. Seems to work well for me. I accessed the new site using Safari on iPhone also. I’ll have to keep using both to compare the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has anyone using a phone or tablet had the tapatalk pop-up show in their web browser when returning to the site since I made the changes above?

I think I saw it once on my tablet, but I clicked it away and haven't seen it again. Just wonder what others are seeing, I'm trying for a win/win here. :wave:

Has anyone using a phone or tablet had the tapatalk pop-up show in their web browser when returning to the site since I made the changes above?

I think I saw it once on my tablet, but I clicked it away and haven't seen it again. Just wonder what others are seeing, I'm trying for a win/win here. :wave:

I was just able to connect using Chrome on an iPhone running iOS 13.3 and saw no pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so i need to go to chrome to get there? i have a sports forum i visit and it has its own app i think i get a little icon on my phone showing me it,, i can double click on the email alert and it goes right to it.. is there something like that for familyww? i tried doing as darren suggested it wants me to post a tappy talk thing somewhere

so i need to go to chrome to get there? i have a sports forum i visit and it has its own app i think i get a little icon on my phone showing me it,, i can double click on the email alert and it goes right to it.. is there something like that for familyww? i tried doing as darren suggested it wants me to post a tappy talk thing somewhere
Yeah, I saw that too, wasn't sure if it was just my phone. The tapatalk icon shows (for now), but it does open FWW in chrome when you tap on it after adding to your home screen.