More Tackle Box Storage

glenn bradley

There was a thread somewhere that asked if you made stuff in your shop or just FOR your shop. I want to request some tolerance since I am still moving in :rolleyes:. I needed still more cubbies for more tackle boxes. I think these used to be in the office closet in the house at the old digs. Now everything comes to the shop.

I posted about a bunch of free plywood, MDF and so forth that I got from a cabinet shop who had a large order cancel. This resulted in a bunch of material setting out in the rain. Of all the times to have no where to move the material out in the yard this guy got caught on a few of our rainy days per year. And I though Murphy hated me. The result was I got some material that was pretty damaged and a lot that was not but, I am wandering . . .

Cut some parts.
New Tackle Box Cubbies(1).jpg
Glue and clamp.
New Tackle Box Cubbies(2).jpg
Make sure I didn't mess up.
New Tackle Box Cubbies(3).jpg
Ta-daaaa!
New Tackle Box Cubbies(4).jpg
I am really trying to get to the kitchen fixtures list that has been growing. When I trip over or have to move something for the fifth time I have to detour and build a solution. I just keep saying to myself ". . . almost there, almost there . . . "

I'd say anyone who questions whether you build in or for your shop obviously hasn't been around here long enough to see the quality of the work you produce. I'll just assume a comment like that was only meant in jest. ;)

When you're done with getting your shop organized, do you wanna come out to New Mexico and organize mine? :D

I always enjoy seeing the organization projects, another great one to steal from you. :thumb:

I had a couple of those lateral cabinets like your blue one that I had to toss in the dumpster. I'm going to miss having them, but just wasn't enough storage or worth moving the 250 miles to the new location.