Motor upgrade for Craftsman 113 table saw

Dave Gravel

Wanting to upgrade the motor on my Table saw. Found one that looks promising but wondering about clearance when tilted. Seen a few with later motors that look like it comes above the table when tilted. Does anyone here have any experience with this motor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N3B0I42/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A36FCRXFCR9ZYN&psc=1
A few reviewers said they put it on their saws and said it works fine but didn't see any mention of tilt clearance. Any suggestions for a different motor less than $300? Under $250 would be even better but there doesn't seem to be many choices that will work since most aren't reversible.

MY TS was, literally, a barn find, and looked it. Required much cleaning and lubrication to make functional. I rewired, added a safety paddle switch and new motor. The motor is a 3hp from Harbor Freight. I planned to use only a 2hp but the three was on sale cheaper than the two that day, so.....what the heck? Added link belt, a good blade and now have a really dandy working ts.