NC Symposium

Bill Grumbine

Is anyone here going? I will be there turning wood and sending shavings flying anywhere I can in the Vega booth. If you are going to be there, stop by and say hello. I will be the large handsome fellow with the well developed turning muscle and beard. :D If things work out, we might even have time to quaff a few ales together!

Bill

Last edited:
Bill,

You keep getting closer and closer to GA. NC is still a bit of a drive, so you'll have to work on moving a little further south...:D

When is the symposium? Denise will be driving south from VA this coming weekend and might be able to stop by. She's WAY more interested in turning than I currently am. In fact, your video was purchased FOR HER! :thumb:

Good luck...
- Marty -

Well, it took me a while to get back here. The wood is cut, and today is pack the truck day! I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Friday morning and set up (right).

Ed and Mike, I will look forward to meeting you, and Marty, if Denise does get the time to stop by, tell her not to be bashful about stopping and introducing herself! I'm just a big teddy bear. :p but fair warning to anyone who does stop by, you may be showered with shavings. :D Remember those Gallagher shows? I don't have a Sledge-O-Matic, but I do have a Gouge-O-Matic. And I am bringing some wet maple with me for fun. ;)

Bill

Can anyone tell me where this symposium is going to be at? And what the hours are?? I would love to at least stop by.. :)

Thanks!

Denise

Hey Denise,

The event is at the Greensboro Coliseum. Here's a link. Hours are 8:00 to 5:00. I'll be there tomorrow morning. If you make it up there, I hope to see you. I plan to stop by and meet Bill.

If I were to make it at all it would have to be Sunday. I have a work "event" scheduled for tomorrow until about 4:30-5:00 pm. If I were to go it would have to be on Sunday.

Not sure I'll be able to attend ... I've been away from home for two weeks and I'm dying to get home.

Thanks for the link!!

Denise