Had a totally new experience today while turning. I felt something kinda different on my left foot while turning on a pecan bowl. I pulled the gouge away and looked down. My My. A copperhead that was about 18" long was making his way to the back of the shop while crossing over my foot! Even though he/she was a really fine looking example of the snake, I really didn't want it in my shop area. I only want to see Zeus and his cousins in there (Texas Rat Snakes). I patiently waited until my foot was good and clear and hooked a large nozzle onto one of the air hoses and cut loose to discourage him wanting to stay around. It went until a shelf unit so I didn't really know where it went. So grabbed the one and only REAL snake repellent and doused ammonia around. All snakes hate ammonia if anyone needs to know. Anyway, I have been on this acreage of about 128 acres since 2006 and this is only the 3rd poisonous snake I have seen. That is if you consider a copperhead all that poisonous.