New Lumber hauler

Stat away from Rino liner worst out there

I just bought a new truck a week ago and had a Rhino liner sprayed in it. It looks great. Hoping it holds up well. I read that the LineX is a much harder material. No one near me did the LineX so I did the Rhino liner.
3024a721d3f0dccf84f842e98f6b9509.jpg

cd12092e4205961091a2f2fd56376e16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine came with a "factory" spray liner, wasn't anything as good as LineX, already has a lot of scratches in it and doesn't look good. It's much thinner than the LineX was on my F150 and they also covered all the bed bolts, which will have to be cut around and replace when I have the goose neck/fifth wheel subassembly installed.

got back yesterday from visiting my son over Christmas. I am impressed with this truck. I drove over 1500 miles and got an average of over 30 MPG and an impressive 34 mph when driving steady state on the freeways. Needless to say after driving my older Silverado that got around 16 MPG I am ah happy camper.

got back yesterday from visiting my son over Christmas. I am impressed with this truck. I drove over 1500 miles and got an average of over 30 MPG and an impressive 34 mph when driving steady state on the freeways. Needless to say after driving my older Silverado that got around 16 MPG I am ah happy camper.
Just wait until that truck breaks in and the computer learns your driving habits. You'll be even happier. I just (August) traded away my 2016 Ram, EcoDiesel, V-6, 300+hp 4x4. On the highway, driving like I have a brain, it would regularly deliver 34-36mpg CDN, and that was factory stock (no mods in my trucks), even after doing all the disastrous factory emissions software updates that were inflicted on us.

Nice truck !! You'll love it.

Oooh, I like that bedrug....I may consider one of them if my cap ever comes in. (cap was ordered back in Sept.)
Fred did you watch the demo. The guy spilt oil, bleach and batter acid on the bed liner and it didn't do a thing to the liner. Then he used a power washer to clean it off. Whats taking so long on you cap, they told me that they tell customers 5-6 weeks but they usually come in in 3-4

No idea, but I was told (by 2 different dealers of 2 different brands) that there was a supplier issues with the fiberglass, then another story was the molds for my truck (new design) hadn't been made yet (this was back in Sept.). The one I wound up ordering was an ARE (the other one was Leer), and it is supposed to be in this month....but who knows. There was so much BS I was fed I actually didn't believe any of it, but it was clear I wasn't going to get it quickly.

No idea, but I was told (by 2 different dealers of 2 different brands) that there was a supplier issues with the fiberglass, then another story was the molds for my truck (new design) hadn't been made yet (this was back in Sept.). The one I wound up ordering was an ARE (the other one was Leer), and it is supposed to be in this month....but who knows. There was so much BS I was fed I actually didn't believe any of it, but it was clear I wasn't going to get it quickly.
I ordered the ARE but the dealer said expect about 4 weeks. The unit I picked was on the floor but he didn't have the color to mtch my truck paint so thats why I had to order it.

I'm fairly certain I was being fed a line of bull in both cases, but there was no getting around it. Regardless, I just chalked it up to the current supply chain problems that seem to be dominating our lives currently..

Well, I guess talking about my missing truck cap made things move more quickly. :dunno: They just called this morning and my cap came in, I'm getting it installed this afternoon. Of course, that hinges on them getting in the right one.

Well, I guess talking about my missing truck cap made things move more quickly. :dunno: They just called this morning and my cap came in, I'm getting it installed this afternoon. Of course, that hinges on them getting in the right one.
Kwel.... how about the rug. I am having the dealer install it for me. He is charging me $95 for the install.

What about a lumber or what they call a ladder rack? I need to get one for my "new" truck (F150) and I have been looking at the Kargo Master Pro II Truck Rack and the Tule TracRac Universal Steel Rack. I really liked having a lumber rack on my old truck.

In my case I can just get the truck into the garage with maybe 4" to spare though the 7' tall door. Then there's the matter of me not being overly tall...so reaching up to the roof top to unload lumber wou;dn't be all that pleasant. I do have a couple of trailers I can use if something is too big to fit in my truck bed.