Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Maybe its just me. :dunno:

When I click on a post to read it when I click again on "New Posts" the thread I just read should no longer be bolded, right? Not happening. Most, not all, of the threads I have read still show in bold when I click on new posts. Thats the strand part, not all. Does not seem to matter if I have posted to the thread or not.

I've reloaded, closed the tab and reopened, closed and reopened Chrome, and restarted the computer. No change.

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe its just me. :dunno:

When I click on a post to read it when I click again on "New Posts" the thread I just read should no longer be bolded, right? Not happening. Most, not all, of the threads I have read still show in bold when I click on new posts. Thats the strand part, not all. Does not seem to matter if I have posted to the thread or not.

I've reloaded, closed the tab and reopened, closed and reopened Chrome, and restarted the computer. No change.

I believe that it is cookie based in the browser. To clear the cookies for familywoodworking, copy paste this into your address of your Chrome browser:

chrome://settings/cookies

Then type in familywoodworking in the search, hover the cookie found and click on the "X" on the right side to delete that cookie.
cookies.png