New Web site , what do you think ?

Well Thanks, Dave one less hour in my shop time for me... Sat here and looked at you site, the process of each picture... Great site.. bookmarked. Sent he address to my daughter to show her son, He loves to draw and actually does very well for a 10 year old... I keep encouraging him, I would love to see him stick to it..

Well Thanks, Dave one less hour in my shop time for me... Sat here and looked at you site, the process of each picture... Great site.. bookmarked. Sent he address to my daughter to show her son, He loves to draw and actually does very well for a 10 year old... I keep encouraging him, I would love to see him stick to it..
Kids have a way of keeping them selves busy if there creative. Just need to keep encouraging them.

Dave, I believe it is a good web, and it will help you to attract more customers. Although I must mention that after having my own web for several years and getting zero comissions or comments I must admit that I must have done something wrong, which is not generating traffic to it or so I have been told.
It seems that nowadays it is not about the quality of what you do but about how well you make yourself known (as usual). Being a boomer it is clear that I have no idea about how to do it.:cry::pullhair:

Going back to your web, I like the overal design and organization. It reflects the quality of your work not only through the images but also through its overall design. The typos and colors are well chosen, it conveys the feeling of seriousness and professionality, it is "classy" and subdued which I like, it is not like those webs that jump at you but rather soaks in you gently.