no snow

allen levine

while we had a few flurries a couple of times this season and today.....this is the first year Im living here(34 years), that I have not used a snow shovel, nor even a broom to remove any snow that remained on sidewalk or driveway.
I never even purchased gasoline for the snow blower. Last season I used it maybe once to remove a few inches of snow...but also very scarce last year.....this is the first time since I remember any winter season since Im born living in ny I didnt have to remove any snow.....for sure since I moved into this house over 3 decades ago.
I know winter may be around a bit more, but it looks like we arent going to see anything more than a flurry.
amazing.

here ya go Allen, this is in Kalifornia....
1678823873394.png

and a quote from the local weather people
“This is already one of our biggest snow years ever — and we still have many more months to go,” said Lauren Burke, a spokeswoman for the resort about 300 miles north of Los Angeles. “We expect to get another 100 inches of snow within 10 days, which could put us above our all-time record of 668 inches — that’s about 55½ feet — at the main lodge.”

you can all keep it, Im happy no snow. I just never recall any winter season with no snow on the ground. Its been snowing here all day since this morning, but not heavy enough for anything to stick.

my wife is taking me away for my birthday next week further up north and I know they got hit with alot of snow but we are sending warmer weather in front of us to melt most of it away by the time we get there

The San Bernardino mountains in Southern California got hit heavily a few weeks ago and left a lot of people snowed in at home. This is an area that gets yearly snow, but nowhere near this much. Don't know if any of you follow Dave Sparks (Heavy D) at all, but he and his crew do a lot of rescue/recovery work, generally in Utah and the surrounding states. He owns and has access to a bunch of heavy equipment and loves to get a chance to play with it. I'm sure some of what he does is to generate revenue via YouTube videos (and sponsorships), but he and his guys do a lot of good things for people for free. Here are a couple of videos he posted in the past few days that show their efforts in the San Bernardino mountains...

while we had a few flurries a couple of times this season and today.....this is the first year Im living here(34 years), that I have not used a snow shovel, nor even a broom to remove any snow that remained on sidewalk or driveway.
I never even purchased gasoline for the snow blower. Last season I used it maybe once to remove a few inches of snow...but also very scarce last year.....this is the first time since I remember any winter season since Im born living in ny I didnt have to remove any snow.....for sure since I moved into this house over 3 decades ago.
I know winter may be around a bit more, but it looks like we arent going to see anything more than a flurry.
amazing.
It’s been much the same here in the Annapolis Valley, the little bit of snow we’ve had this winter has all come in March. There is, at most, 6 inches on the ground now, but a nice sunny day is forecast, so a lot of that will melt away today.
Our weather very consistently comes up along the coast from New England. I don’t know where the big storm this week around Boston went, but it didn’t come this way.