Not the Sharpest Marble in the Bag

She legit blames us for the scorpions she's found in her house. And the squirrels in her yard, and the peanut shells on her patio. (OK, to be fair, LOML is convinced that all wild animals are starving, so the first few years we lived here she was putting out copious amounts of critter food. That has been reduced considerably...she got tired of me complaining about all the squirrels and pigeons.)
Complaining hasn't worked in my house... and since Dianne can't walk well enough to get around in the yard, I have to put out all the corn, bird seed and suit feeders.... though I'll admit it is fun to watch a murder of crows trying peck on a swinging suet feeder. Occasionally they'll manage to open the holder and drop the suet to the ground.... I've taken to wiring them all shut.

She legit blames us for the scorpions she's found in her house. And the squirrels in her yard, and the peanut shells on her patio. (OK, to be fair, LOML is convinced that all wild animals are starving, so the first few years we lived here she was putting out copious amounts of critter food. That has been reduced considerably...she got tired of me complaining about all the squirrels and pigeons.)
Vaughn pegons make great pets.

Last edited: