Perseverance Landing footage

That was a great video, Darren. Thanks for posting it.

Cruising around the web a few nights ago I stumbled into a discussion by people who are convinced "space is fake". They were calling astronauts "actors" and trying to point out all the things from space station videos that were "faked". Despite being given valid scientific explanations for the things they were seeing, they refused to believe them and instead they clearly illustrated their own ignorance and unwillingness to learn. I know not everyone in the world is dumb as a rock, but the Internet sure has made it easier to spot the many people who are. :rolleyes:

That was a great video, Darren. Thanks for posting it.

Cruising around the web a few nights ago I stumbled into a discussion by people who are convinced "space is fake". They were calling astronauts "actors" and trying to point out all the things from space station videos that were "faked". Despite being given valid scientific explanations for the things they were seeing, they refused to believe them and instead they clearly illustrated their own ignorance and unwillingness to learn. I know not everyone in the world is dumb as a rock, but the Internet sure has made it easier to spot the many people who are. :rolleyes:
Moreover that same peope will willingly believe in many other superstitions.