poor reponse from target coatings

larry merlau

i have sent multiple emails got response after 4 weeks and then replied back to the same guy, no response, have called left messages with lady to get the response i got, also left question on there online page and that was a 2 weeks later, so i am less than happy with response from them. you should be able to get threw with in a week and the last email i sent i gave them everything they needed the paint color and my complete address and also phone number told them how much i wanted,, i have used there product in another form and like it but if they can get back to a customers questions perhaps i need to change companys.. if anyone has better luck talking with them let me know who and how!!

I don't use a lot of any product, but when I do it's usually a Target product. I've never had an issue contacting them, although it's been a while since I had any reason to do so. Maybe Charlie Plessums will have some insight into this, since he seems to use as much Target product as all the rest of us put together.

I've only emailed them a couple times (and a couple years ago), but they've responded very quickly, with good information.
They're the only waterborne products I use.

I placed my first order of tinted pigmented lacquer paint from them several weeks ago. I received a gallon of white lacquer when I had ordered 32 oz tinted to SW Downy. Unfortunately I did not select the right product so it was my bad. I sent an email Sunday received a response on Monday morning and a call Monday afternoon. The guy I spoke with gave me direction on how to order custom tint then proceeded to ship out my correct order that day at no charge. The order error was my fault. So Target customer service is TOP NOTCH in my book. I recommend you pick up the phone and give them a call. I have used their product for years.

Jsck

jack, i had a email response from jeff weiss after several attemps and got 2 replys on the subject then no more thee time i called i got a lady and she said she would transfer info. which jeff confirmed but it was 3 weeks later. this the email i used. Jeff Weiss <jweiss@targetcoatings.com>