pvc pipe bird

during the storm today, I made a daschund doggie. Ill post a pic when I put another coat of paint on it....the wind was horrible here today, knocked my carport canopy down, twisted the piping and thats that.
half the trees on my street lost major trunks/branches...including my tree out front. Village was here clearing the street as no cars could get down street. I managed to pull the 15 foot trunks to the curb so we could get out of our driveway. Didnt have any damage like this during hurricane sandy, but that was all rain, this was all wind..
the giraffes didnt budge, and nothing big fell on them. made elen laugh, the canopy came down, the trees came down, but the giraffes didnt move a fraction of an inch. guess those cement blocks did their job.

the good news is that I measured up my soninlaws man cave bar today, and another shelving unit for the new babys room, so I will have projects this fall to keep me busy and off of pvc animals.

heres dana the daschund. whats not to like about her, she doesnt bark, shes great with kids, she doesnt shed, shes great with other dogs, great and curious with any animals, doesnt get sick, no vet bills, food bill is nothing, she enjoys sitting around on her pillow, I taught her to do some tricks already, shes an incredibly fast learner, she sits, she even does a head stand, now Im teaching her how to fetch someones favorite adult beverage...shes catching on real fast.

Attachments

• danadaschund 004.JPG
    danadaschund 004.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 22
  • danadaschund 005.JPG
    danadaschund 005.JPG
    363.5 KB · Views: 22
  • danadaschund 007.JPG
    danadaschund 007.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 21
  • danadaschund 008.JPG
    danadaschund 008.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 21
  • danadaschund 009.JPG
    danadaschund 009.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 21
  • danadaschund 015.JPG
    danadaschund 015.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 21
She might get along well with other dogs, but I'm betting there's a non-zero chance one will pee on her head at some point (not that I haven't seen that happen to other dogs..).

At least she's good with the ducks :) (y)