Simple coaster project

Nice. Great fit on the cork and clean graphics. It is great how car guys get into brand rivalries. The guy that used to work on my Malibu (nicknamed Dr. Chevy) would frequently quote the MOPAR acronym in long form; Mostly Outdated Parts Arranged Ridiculously. I had heard the Ford and Chevy ones but the MOPAR one was new to me. All in fun and meant as good-natured chiding amongst car enthusiasts.

Nice. Great fit on the cork and clean graphics. It is great how car guys get into brand rivalries. The guy that used to work on my Malibu (nicknamed Dr. Chevy) would frequently quote the MOPAR acronym in long form; Mostly Outdated Parts Arranged Ridiculously. I had heard the Ford and Chevy ones but the MOPAR one was new to me. All in fun and meant as good-natured chiding amongst car enthusiasts.
or Mostly Old Parts And Rust
or Moments Of Performance Are Rare.
I used to be a Chevy fan (but I got over it).

My son says "Soft tap on pedal". Incorrectly known as the "California Stop". Have you ever driven in Boson or New Jersey? Those people are crazy. :D
Never driven on the east coast... spent a few years in Calif....I did drive into Anapolis and Baltimore once... also made a trip into Washington, but think my wife's friend did the driving..... I did ride with a NYC driver once... we were about car number 10 or 12 in the column at the light.... when the light changed the whole column moved at once... if any one car ahead of us had been slow, he would have been rear ended.
My first car in San Francisco was a '59 Impala that had been converted from an automatic to a 3 speed on the floor via a Hersht conversion.... I think it still had the automatic tranny rear end... it didn't always catch right away when trying to go up some of the hills in SF... rolled back into many a car behind me. I eventually learned to keep the clutch partially engaged to hold the car.