sit'n in the ER

Don Baer

Staff member
came down with symptoms of covid Friday morning so I got tested. got text last night am positive. at the erging of friend I went into the er.they rang tests and said covid in the lung but no pneumonia. they are going to give me an anti body infusion and send me home to recuperate. first I loose the love of my life and now this
2021 is worse than 2020

Bad news! Best wishes for a quick recovery. I think 2021 will be a hangover year. The effects of 2020 will linger for some time.

Last edited:
btw I am home after the infusion and feel like crap but that's to be expected. Sitting tight and monitoring my O2 level.... well I will as soon as the Amazon truck arrives with This. They say if it gets to 90 or below to go back to the ER. Right now when I was walking at the hospital they measured it and it was at 95 so that's positive.

Don, I want you to get better. That is the #1 priority. If you are looking for something to occupy your mind, then I am working on Fusion to design and build a fixture. I have already designed the fixture, but I am now trying to create my first CNC program. I managed to get the slot toolpath done. Now I am trying to get the initial "safe" positions and the starting position for the CNC program set up.

I have two setups. One tool same tool for both. One does the slotting, and one does a hole.

My Z zero is X0 Y0. I want the starting z to be 4".

How do I setup the SAFE starting place, then post both tools in one posted CNC program.