sit'n in the ER

DAY 4 I still feel like I been road hard and put away wet BUT on the plus side I can tell a marked improvement that I attribute to the infusion. Last evening I got to feeling lot better than I did earlier in the day and I was able to get some sleep for the first time in several nights due to the fact that the congestion although present I was able to clear my lungs when I cough which I had NOT been able to do previously. I just might live.

Don't get cocky and start trying to do too much too soon. There's a lot to be said for staying active but you gotta take care of that stuff in your lungs. Stay inside, change your AC filter often.

Alan
don't worry, Alan, I put 2 boxes up on the shelf in my closet and was out of breath so thats is all the work I did today. They did tell me though that one o fthe major problem with Covid is in activity they want me up and moving around every hour or so.

DAY 4 I still feel like I been road hard and put away wet BUT on the plus side I can tell a marked improvement that I attribute to the infusion

Good news, but keep it on the easy. There seems to be a bit of a lull and then a surge back at around day 7 to 10 for some folks. A friend had it and got a bad case of "covid rash" 2 weeks out when she worked out to hard, and that was reportedly an unpleasant few days (said it was kind of like a medium dose of poison ivy all over).

Some movement to keep the lungs moving though is A++ (y)

I didn't have any lung issues associated with Covid when my wife and I had it. Her father did and it did him in. My lung issues go way back 45+ years ago. Two things have helped it.
1. I drink hot coffee in the mornings and hot Herb tea in the evenings. The warmth gets whatever it is in my lungs moving and out of me.
2. Since I started using the CPAP I breathe filtered air all night long and that alone has helped tremendously. I clean the filter, mask, hose and reservoir regularly (mask daily).

When you feel sick, the tendency is to stay stationary. With this Covid thing, It's the peripheral things that get you, not the Covid virus. If pneumonia can get a foothold it's tough to shake. You gotta keep your lungs clear and you body healthy. I they gave you an antibody infusion, that'll kill the covid and won't let other things kill you.

Keep your spirits up. Positive attitude goes a long way!

Good luck.

Alan

Nothing lasts for ever Don, it will pass and you'll recover to do all that you love to do. So hang in there, and do not let that crap feed on you.