Small dovetailed low table out of reclaimed wood

10 years ago, they bought a new printing and rotary die cutting machine at work, and I managed to salvage many of the boards of the packaging, they were mainly 2” pine wood of low quality, with nail holes, knots and resin deposits, but they have come handy to make table tops for my shop. I had three keft and LOML wanted a low table, so I just finished this one. Hand cut dovetails, with some shims as I had not cut dovetails in more than five years, sanded and finished with tung oil. Sorry no pics of the making as it is pretty straight forward design.
528B19F2-7C47-4F17-9835-A2D2424BC960.jpeg517326F9-1CF1-4007-89F1-EF10EAD29979.jpeg

Good to see your making projects Toni, dovetails look great from here! Like you, I salvaged wood from skids, packaging and what ever before I retired, free wood is good wood 🙂

Those dovetails look great. The design is simple, but dovetails elevate it and make the piece look really sturdy. Good to see you making sawdust again, Toni.

That looks great, Toni. :thumb: I would have trouble cutting a single dovetail by hand. Cutting a dozen seems almost impossible, lol.