Something strange in my neighbourhood...

Roger Tulk

The site keeps logging me out. Until today, when I leave the site, I can come back in and still be logged in. Today, however, once I am away for a while, I have to log back in. Not a huge deal, but I preferred the convenience of staying logged in. Has something changed?

The site has been extremely slow this afternoon and doing weird stuff. I've stayed logged in, but when looking at photo attachments on Larry's post, sometimes they connected right away, other times it took forever and a few times, the image opened on a full screen rather than a window.

I wasn't on the computer Sunday afternoon, but are you guys are still seeing slowdowns or the unwanted logging off issue?

Unwanted logging off issue happens to me all the time that I stay in the page for a while long, for instance writing a long private e-mail.

We haven't made any changes, but doesn't mean that bluehost hasn't. I've not been on long enough lately to experience any issues, but will do some checking around. :wave:

I haven't seen the issues either.

When posting issues like this, it's a real big help to state what version of what operating system and what version of what browser you are using.

Different browsers can behave quite differently.

The site was behaving the way I described for several hours on Sunday. I had no problem when I went to other sites. Today, everything is clicking around just fine.

I use Firefox on Win7.

OX 10 Yosemite ver. 10.10.2 with FireFox 36.0.1 here.

Could various areas of the country (world) be impacted by usage demand at any given time?

Is 'always' logged in' leaving a placeholder with the ISP host that demands finite resources on the part of the ISP? And cookie crumbs back to our computers to be exploited in some way?

Inquiring minds, etc. :dunno: :huh: