starting the pickleball bats

Last time I thought about trying pickle ball seems like some of the paddles were north of a hundred bucks at the sporting goods store. Looked like an overgrown ping pong paddle and were made of “space age materials”. Curious to see how yours turn out.

pickle ball is very big down south....in florida, leagues, tourneys, my brother is a big pickle ball players, yells at me I should be playing, (he doesnt know how fat I got, so thats not in my immediate future. believe it or not 15 years ago I was a top notch tennis player and was in a few leagues and have a few trophies , but those days are gone, like my hair, and my sanity)

after checking these posts, i realized i forgot to upload a pic of the first one cut with the cnc machine. well, got the first one engraved. took an hour and a half.
i like the way it turned out, but i want to do some juggling with the tool paths. once i get them engraved, then it is cut the grips loose, attach to the main part, and finish.
1 down, 13 to go...
IMG_20220616_174507955_HDR.jpgIMG_20220705_171429592.jpgIMG_20220705_172356189.jpg