Suggested price and anyone interested?

Wes Morris

I have a 50s, Craftsman 103.22161 contractor's saw. Real good condition w/ spare trunion and such. Homemade fence,(can throw in parts of broken original fence) and original mitre gauge. I've seen them on ebay from $200-$600. I'm in a tiny shop and need the room. Hate to sell but keeping my "Companion saw and jointer combo. Both from 30s or early 40s. Price suggestions and anyone interested. In Dayton, Ohio.

Not interested in buying, but note that (locally to me, at least) your pricing estimates are high. $125 ~ $150 is what one in good condition would sell for here in NE Ohio. Your market might be a little better, what with all those Airedales from Wright-Pat increasing the potential market population, though.

Not interested in buying, but note that (locally to me, at least) your pricing estimates are high. $125 ~ $150 is what one in good condition would sell for here in NE Ohio. Your market might be a little better, what with all those Airedales from Wright-Pat increasing the potential market population, though.
Yeah. The higher priced ones are in Mi. or farther. I'll try for 200. Thanks.