Thank you Don Baer!

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Holy Cow Don!

These are some absolute gems! I haven't even gone through the whole stack yet, but every one of these are in great condition and absolutely records I love.

I can't thank you enough for this. I'm going to be busy tonight playing these. I'm awestruck by your generosity.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

donbaerrecords.jpg

I think Brent likes just about everything. :thumb: Great gesture, Don!

I am so glad you stopped when you said, "likes just about everything", cause if you had said one more word, like "old" Sharon might have been after you!!! :oops: Uhhhhhm, I wasn't insinuating anything Sharon,:unsure:.

Great gesture Don. Our loved one's treasures belong going to others that treasure them.

I am so glad you stopped when you said, "likes just about everything", cause if you had said one more word, like "old" Sharon might have been after you!!! :oops: Uhhhhhm, I wasn't insinuating anything Sharon,:unsure:.

Great gesture Don. Our loved one's treasures belong going to others that treasure them.
I am not "old", Jonathan. I just have had time enough to perfect my vintage qualities :headbang: :rofl::rofl:

Well done that, Don. (y)
Seeing how this is on old vinyl, I have, what was my mother's, collection. Big band era music,Benny Goodman type stuff.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
TIA bill