Thanks Family Woodworking!!

As my signature line indicates, we have hosted a Family Gathering. Have met so many wonderful people online as well as in person. Had another wonderful pair, Jan and Rennie stopped by today to drop off the wood he needs turned that my students and I will get completed for him. Just doing some reflecting, mom even commented this evening during supper how nice it was to see them again (mom and dad rode with Lou and I to meet them for lunch once). Thank you FWW and all involved. Jan and Rennie, hope you had a safe drive home, was excellent visiting with you again!

Jon, I assure you the pleasure was ours. We wish we could have stayed longer! We enjoyed our visit immensely and hope we can stop by again some day. Your mom is a fascinating and interesting person and a pleasure to converse with. Jan and I enjoyed the tour of the property and Angela is a delight! Lou Ann, as always, the gracious hostess. Thank you both for taking a couple of hours out of the middle of your busy day.

I, too, having hosted a gathering can attest to the high caliber of our membership. I have had the honor of building several friendships through the forum. It has become one of my first stops whenever I find myself in need of sound advise and experienced guidance. Bravo FWW!

Last edited: