The Great White

larry merlau

Well this is just a face picture of the "Great White" before install in a couple weeks, i will get the rest of it in final home. It has many other attributes that arent shown in the face picture. Side Note,, for Jay Caughron,, he helped me get threw my thick head to use a pressure pot spray setup that i had for 5 yrs collecting dust, it works great..

Attachments

• Finished.jpg
    Finished.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 28
  • sew cabinet rev1 w top extension.jpg
    sew cabinet rev1 w top extension.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 27
finish regime was all target coatings, 2 coats of em5000 white filler, sanded back with 320 grit. then 2 coats of em6500 bright white pigmented lacquer first coat sanded back some with 320 then last coat touch sanded. em9300 can be applied over that for more durability.. Most of there products are brushable, and that aspect works great for touch ups..
Side note: Jeff Weiss is the owner of the company, i believe but he is definitely the one who answers questions. he has been exceptional in customer service on this and in the past. for example, they open at 8 and i called him on Monday around 7am, got the message machine left message and he called at 7:45. i asked him if i was his only customer. he laughed and said the most important one right now:) i thanked him for getting back to me so quickly, usually a day in between but not uncommon to get a email or call the same day.
There are many parts in this project, and it all had to work together. Sketchup drawings on this helped immensely..

Holy cow, that’s way more than I thought, what a great sewing cabinet, so much expansion, it should be called the great white transformer! That is once again, another fine example of your craftsmanship, well done bud👍👍👍