the price of ribs

Yes, meat has gone up everywhere. Steaks are no longer on our home menu. Eating out at nice restaurants is a thing of the past also. What used to cost under $100.00 for a dinner for two is now over $200.00. I have to think if people are not buying meat at these prices a backlog of beef must be building up and at some point those prices will plunge.

here ya go Allen less than $20 per rack. You can get almost anything on Amazon.

Id never purchase anything without trying a small amount first....maybe they suck for 19 dollars a rack?

Im not a foodie....but I do love bbq, baby ribs more than anything else.

in 2019 we travelled down south thru NC, tennessee, mississippi new orleans jsut so I could eat ribs in as many southern places as possible in a one month period.

most were great.

what suprised me was that fried chicken in New orleans and mississippi was better than any state Ive ever had it in.

had the lloyds last night during the game....they were pretty good...no complaints...not as good as when I prepare ribs myself, but nice enough to enjoy the meal

Yes, meat has gone up everywhere. Steaks are no longer on our home menu. Eating out at nice restaurants is a thing of the past also. What used to cost under $100.00 for a dinner for two is now over $200.00. I have to think if people are not buying meat at these prices a backlog of beef must be building up and at some point those prices will plunge.

yeah, menus and the pricing on them are getting old monthly it seems. Our cross country trip this past summer, and that was before most of this inflation related stuff.....food was at least 10-15% higher due to opening up of the country after covid and every place had signs, please be patient, we are short staffed. so Im sure they hiked prices to make up for less help.
prices here on east coast in restaurants have been increasing at a steady rate, mostly blamed on supply chain issues, not sure I believe all of that. but have no choice....Im hoping this turns around sometime soon.

Dare I say this? I was in Aldi yesterday and looked at the rib prices. The back ribs were $4.99. They did have a sale on St. Louis cut ribs at $2.99. Seems like last summer back ribs were less than $3.00.

Dare I say this? I was in Aldi yesterday and looked at the rib prices. The back ribs were $4.99. They did have a sale on St. Louis cut ribs at $2.99. Seems like last summer back ribs were less than $3.00.
no matter what item, I think almost everything retail has gone up.
some more than others.
nickel and dimes dont hurt when you purchase 5 items to fill in, but if you have 3 or 4 kids and have 2 supermarket runs a week, thats going to have a big impact on your wallet.